Wednesday, 3 July 2013

My Fashion Restrospect


Wondering what I should write about, the rather silly topic "fashion retrospect" popped into my head. I don't expect this one to be educative though *winks*.
Couple of years back I remember preparing one of my perfect native cloths on a Tuesday morning. I had a lecture that morning. I felt good inside, but this joy was short-lived as my then roommate asked me if I was an old man. He specifically said why must I dress like our fathers who have no sense of fashion. What he meant was that I should look corporate Monday through Thursday and put on natives only on Fridays. Just wondering where that law came from... He succeeded in ruining my day, I couldn't wait to get back to the room to change.
What's your take on African Fabrics and natives? Should it be worn all the time? Are there specific days for it? Does our work place support Africa?

2 comments:

  1. clem clem.....u'v got alot of work to do wen it comes to ds...i wish u d very best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amos... Impossible is nothing and we are going to make it come true with hands joined together.

    ReplyDelete