Promote Your Business on Adblabla Now!

Advertisement



Saturday, 14 September 2013

Be.You. Tiful

 Ever been to an event and you noticed this lady or man stand out? Not because they are the best dressed or most popular. There is this aura around them that makes people want to know them. 
During the week I came across one of Nigeria's own. What attracted me to her was her confidence. She kept talking about her jobs and I was tempted to interview her. Welcome with me CEO of Be.You.Tiful.
Details of an interview with her are below.




9jafrik: Can we meet you?
BYT: My name is Odichi Uzoma, I am a Makeup artist.

9jafrik: How long have you been in the business?
BYT: As long as I can remember but I made it professional after my youth service by attending a makeup school.

9jafrik: Can you tell us about your education?
BYT: I graduated from Imo State University with a first degree in Accountancy and a second degree in Economics.

9jafrik: What was the reaction of people when you wanted to go into Makeup?
BYT: My family has always believed in me but on this particular issue my dad strongly opposed me. He expected me to pursue my master degree immediately after my youth service. He had earlier revealed this plan but I wasn't expecting it to be so soon.
I will still pursue my master education but that's after I build my network.

9jafrik: What inspires you?
BYT: People mostly, magazines, shows, amongst others.

9jafrik: Your brand name is quite unique, is there a reason behind it?
BYT: Thanks, yes. In as much as looking good is optional, I still believe every woman needs to look beautiful because by so doing your beauty is revealed.

9jafrik: Do you mean Makeup reveals true beauty?
BYT: Yes. It depends on how you go about it. Some people believe that heavy makeup does it all. Make it mild and observe that inner beauty glows, although the occasion determines if it is mild or loud.

9jafrik: Where do you hope to be in the coming years?
BYT: My dreams are big but by the grace of God they are nothing. One of them is setting up a standard Makeup school where I can train students who have the passion for makeup like me. *Big smile*

9jafrik: What advice do you have for aspiring Makeup artists?
BYT: First of all, I'll have to point out that makeup as a career requires a lot of passion because you can only do things you are passionate about with great joy, irrespective of the challenges. That's also the first question I ask my students because if you are not passionate, you will be forced to quit at the slightest challenge.
There must be a driven passion, creativity and a whole lot of patience.

Contact Details
Location: Owerri, Imo State
Phone: 08030858725, 07039512239
Bbm: 26f2f7e4







3 comments:

  1. 9ce one CEO be.you.tiful..so proud of you nd wat you do .....Drexla

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you girlfriend keep the ball rolling

    ReplyDelete