Promote Your Business on Adblabla Now!

Advertisement



Thursday, 5 September 2013

Exclusive Interview with TARI ANNE

Hello, featuring on the blog today is one of the unheard gems in the Make-up industry. It's all about fashion, it's all about Fashion, it's all about you and Africa in you. Welcome with me CEO, TARI ANNE. I meet her during the week and from the little time we interacted, I can tell she is a genius. Details of an interview with her are below.


 

9jafrik: Can we meet you?
TARI: My name is Otabor Rita and I am a Make-up Artist

9jafrik: Do you have a brand?
TARI: I am a freelance and my company name is TARI ANNE

9jafrik: How did you start?
TARI: While in school I did make-up for my friends who always loved it. During holidays, I asked a friend to teach me and that was how I learnt.

9jafrik: How long have you been in the business?
TARI: 8years. I started while in school but had to stop in other to focus on my studies. I studied Computer Science while in school. I resumed in 2011. That is 3years now.

9jafrik: What does being a Make-up Artist entail?
TARI: Creativity. You have to be patient, always smile when you are with your clients, and be ready to work with anybody.

9jafrik: Is Make-up beyond rubbing of powder, fixing eye lashes and all of that?
TARI: Yes it is. What gives me joy is the smile on the client's face after you are through. Like "Is this me? OMG I am so pretty." What I mean is that you have to go through steps to apply it.

9jafrik: What was the stand of parents when you decided to go into Make-up?
TARI: They believe in me. As long as I am happy, they support me.

9jafrik: Where do you draw you inspiration from?
TARI: From anywhere, anyone, magazines, shows, and even children.

9jafrik: What will you say distinguishes you from other artists?
TARI: I always try to be myself. I am friendly, and my clients are my top priority. Without God, TARI ANNE is useless. Everything we do is God first.

9jafrik: Where do you hope to be in the coming years?
TARI: I hope to have a Make-up school where students can come and learn, a place where youths can be impacted with the knowledge of make-up. TARI ANNE should be known world-wide.

Contact (bbm): 3230cf68

 ...few of her jobs





2 comments: