Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Interview with GEETEE CRAFTS

Hello, it seems I have been doing a lot of interviews this period. *winks* Anyways, we have yet another interview today. One of Nigeria's talented crafts person, the CEO of Geetee Crafts.
Details of an interview with her are below.



9jafrik: Can we meet you?
Geetee: I am Ayeni Oluwagbemisola. I am a graduate of Industrial Chemistry from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Nigeria.

9jafrik: What do you do for a living?
Geetee: I am the CEO of Geetee Crafts. We deal on handmade jewelries like wire works, beads, Ankara shoes and bags.

9jafrik: Why did you venture into fashion?
Geetee: I have been interested in hand crafts for a long time. Designs usually bear the unique features of the designer. It is also a hobby for me because I love what I do.

9jafrik: Does your education intersect with fashion?
Geetee: No, it's entirely different. Although both involves thinking and the use of the mind, that's creativity.

9jafrik: How long have you been in the business?
Geetee: A year and some months.

9jafrik: What inspires your creations?
Geetee: My love for crafts and the fact that I am happy whenever I see females look gorgeous and well dressed.

9jafrik: What do you have to say about male fashion?
Geetee: Male fashion isn't as complicated as the female's.

9jafrik: Where do you hope to be in the coming years?
Geetee: I hope to be among the world's best crafters. I also want my crafts to become a household name, with my pieces found in every home.

9jafrik: What does it take to be a crafts man?
Geetee: Get the right lessons, be creative and have the desire to work with your hands.

Contact Details
Location: Ibadan/Lagos
Phone: 08073490751, 08107749236
Bbm: 27068182

...few of her jobs, enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment