Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Uprising Model: BECKY ILUMA

Hello friends, during the course of week, I was fortunate to meet one of Nigeria's fast uprising models, Becky Iluma. A very talented and inspiring young lady, the 21 year old is a force to reckon with in beauty, creativity, and intelligence. Sit back and enjoy as she tells us about herself.



9jafrik: Can you tell us about yourself?
Becky: I am Becky Iluma from Bayelsa State, Nigeria. I am the first child in a family of four. I am also a home economics student of Federal College of Education, Omoku Rivers State.

9jafrik: How long have you been modelling?
Becky: For 3 years now.

9jafrik: Why did you choose modelling?
Becky: I have a passion for it and I love what I do.

9jafrik: What Brands/Designers have you modeled for?
Becky: I have been involved in a lot of beauty pageants like Miss Peace, Miss Niger Delta, and Face of Ijaw. I was also involved in the Bayelsa fashion week.



9jafrik: Any awards so far?
Becky: Yes. I was the first runner up for Miss Niger Delta, Model for Change.

9jafrik: Who are your role models?
Becky: My mum and Agbani Darego.



9jafrik: Where do you draw your inspiration from?
Becky: I get my inspiration from the passion to cause change. Seeing young girls give birth here-and-there brings pain to my heart.

9jafrik: What are your hobbies?
Becky: Cooking, Singing, and Traveling.

Other Details
Height: 5 ft., 7"
Waist: 27
Hip: 38
Burst: 30








No comments:

Post a Comment