Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Interview with House of Gold

Hello friends on today's interview series, we have Mojisola the CEO of House of Gold Inc. Mojisola is one of those young, talented and hardworking Nigerian who is bent on success. She draws her inspiration from God and from other artists in her line of business.
Without further ado, let's run through my interview with her.



9jafrik: Can we meet you?
Mojisola: I am Mojisola Yewande, a final year student of Microbiology, OAU and the CEO/Creative Designer, House of Gold Inc.

9jafrik: House of Gold, what is it all about?
Mojisola: House of Gold is an outfit centered on Makeup and Events management. It started in 2011. Although I had the passion before then, I started in 2011.

9jafrik: How are you able to combine your education and the Makeup business?
Mojisola: I'm almost done with my education, just few months left. I plan to work more on my beauty career and then use my education to launch a cosmetics line somewhere down the line.

9jafrik: Do you ever get scared of other Makeup artists?
Mojisola: Not at all, I actually get ideas and inspiration from other artists.

9jafrik: Where do you hope to be in the coming years?
Mojisola: I hope to be at the top of my career, making waves in the beauty industry

Contact Details
Location: Ibadan/Ife, Nigeria
Email: jholar18@yahoo.com
Phone: 07031089017, 08123419633

...some of her jobs, more pictures to come later.




No comments:

Post a Comment