Thursday, 24 October 2013

Interview with Zippy Creations

Hello friends, how are you all doing? On today's interview we have Abisola, CEO of Zippy Creations. She is one load of talent as she does a lot of things, and she is good at them. You guessed right, we interviewed her and we know you want to know about her, enjoy.

CEO Zippy Creations

9jafrik: Can we meet you?
Abisola: My name is Abisola Badejo, the CE0 of Zippy Creations. I'm an Accountant by profession, graduated last year from Ekiti State University. I am also married.

9jafrik: What is Zippy Creations all about?
Abisola:  Zippy Creations is a company with great passion for creating common things in an uncommon way. We are into bead-making, wireworks, Ankara accessories, cake making and sugar craft. My aim is to create anything that can be imagined. I love unique things and therefore put in my best to make things different.

9jafrik: How long have you been in the business?
Abisola: 2 years now

9jafrik: Why did you choose this line of business?
Abisola: The passion has been there ever since. I loved doing things with my hands right from when I was young, I grew up making hair, bead, amongst others, without learning them at all. I finally chose a business line that would avail me the opportunity of creating things with my own hands. And I have never regretted it.

9jafrik: Where do you draw your inspiration from?
Abisola: From things around me and my imaginations. I have a creative mind, I imagine and see things in my mind a lot and with God's help, I work on bringing them to reality. Sharing ideas with superiors in the business also helps. I love different things, and I never take any privilege to express that uniqueness for granted.



9jafrik: What are the challenges associated with your line of business?
Abisola: At first it was getting to meet people who understand and appreciate one's level of creativity. That challenge is gradually turning into opportunities. The major challenge now is getting in touch with more people and funds.

9jafrik: What does it take to survive in your line of business?
Abisola: Passion, perseverance, hard-work, good human relations, trainings and most of all prayers.

9jafrik: Where do you hope to be in the coming years?
Abisola: At the peak of this career. I want to see so many people that have trained under me make me proud. I see myself as a solution to the problem of unemployment by engaging youths in handcrafts.

9jafrik: Do you organize training?
Abisola: Yes

9jafrik: When is your next training?
Abisola: I currently have people training under me. At Zippy Creations, training is a continuous thing, it goes on and on. We organize special trainings every 3 months in different segments such as cake baking, Ankara crafts, bead making and wire works, bridal bouquet, fans, and hair accessories.

Contact Details
Location: Oyo State, Nigeria.
Address: Shop 44 Powa complex, Yemetu Adeoyo road, Ibadan
Phone: 08062880841, 08072791926
Bbm: 26671F76








3 comments:

  1. ♍γ̲̣̣̥ couz is a genius.she is an inpiration †̥♥ M̶̲̥̅Ƹ and ȋ̊ an proud of her. ...we are so talented I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ our family... Check us out, we gonna be ruling d business world soon.. ℓ♥√ U̶̲̥̅̊ sis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ife you think so? Anyways, I love the cakes and I know she is good.

      Delete