Promote Your Business on Adblabla Now!

Advertisement



Monday, 14 October 2013

Uprising Model: MARY

Hello friends, how have you all been? First I must apologize for breaks in my articles, had issues with my internet service providers. Anyways, that has been resolved and I don't hope to go offline soon.
Today we present an interview with one of Nigeria's upcoming models, Cynthia Patrick. The 20 year old who has worked with the likes of Iyanya, Splashman, and also feature on the Face of Pukka, 2013 is a force to reckon with. Details of our discussion are below.



9jafrik: Briefly tell us about yourself?
Mary: My name is Mary Cynthia Patrick, I am an insurance student of the Enugu State University. I am 20 years old, a model, an actress, a video vixen and a TV presenter.

9jafrik: Which of your jobs take precedence in your life?
Mary: Honestly, all of them. I put in my best to make sure my work comes out nice. Whatever it takes, I give it to make sure I hit the target.

9jafrik: How long have you been in modelling?
Mary: For 2 years now.

9jafrik: Why did you choose modeling?
Mary: I am a fashion freak.

9jafrik: Who are your role models in the industry?
Mary: First, I will say myself because every day is a chance for me to do better and become a better me. I also admire people like Tyra Bank and Agbani Darego.



9jafrik: Where do you draw your inspiration from?
Mary: I draw my inspiration from things that happen around me. The things I see, hear and those that happen around me.

9jafrik: What are some of the challenges you've faced in the industry?
Mary: Finance. Models are poorly paid in Nigeria. There is also the issue of favoritism and sexual harassment in the industry. Most people want to take advantage of you with the promise of making you a star.

Other Details
Ambition: To become an international model
Hobbies: Dancing, meeting people, swimming
Height: 5ft, 9"
Complexion: Dark
Burst: 34
Waist: 28
Hips: 36

...pictures and more pictures
 


No comments:

Post a Comment