Promote Your Business on Adblabla Now!

Advertisement



Friday, 18 October 2013

Uprising Model: Signor

Hello friends, it's yet another interview with one of Nigeria's upcoming models. The second male model on this blog, he is a handsome, bold, and talented young man (he may be your prince charming *winks*). Sit back and enjoy the interview. I do hope this helps.



9jafrik: Can we meet you?
Signor: I am Towase Abayomi Samuel Alvin but my Stage name is Abayomey Alvin. I am from Ekiti State, a sociology student of OAU, Mr. Ideal Nigeria 2012, a model, an actor, and an event compere.

9jafrik: How long have you been modelling?
Signor: Two years running.

9jafrik: Why the modelling choice?
Signor: Well, comments started rolling in from people that "I should go into modelling". Also, I have always loved taking pictures and watching Runway Models walk on the runway. All these factors summed up, made me venture into modelling.



9jafrik: Where was your starting point, your first job, what was it like?
Signor: My starting point was a shoot I did at Ibadan in 2011. Also my first paid job was a shoot I did for a designer, Gorgeous clothing after winning Mr. Ideal Osun State 2012.

9jafrik: How has being a model affected/changed you?
Signor: Literally, a model means "an example". Being a model has changed me as I try to set a good example in whatever I do. Not just being a model but a pageant winner as well. I live my life knowing there are people out there watching almost everything I do and I try to be as good as possible. I am human, I do make mistakes.

9jafrik: What agencies/brands have you modeled for?
Signor: Gorgeous outfits, Orange couture, Tayor Gabriel, etc.

9jafrik: Where do you draw your inspiration from?
Signor: Hmm... I draw inspiration from what I see around and from other veterans in the business.

9jafrik: Who are your role models?
Signor: Jesus Christ, my mum and others.

9jafrik: Where do you hope to be in the coming years?
Signor: To be better than I am right now in multiple folds.

Hope you enjoy this post, enjoy more pictures






No comments:

Post a Comment