Pitfalls to avoid when applying makeup
- Choosing the wrong concealer shade for the under eye
- Practicing bad bronzer application
- Putting on to much blush
- Skipping primer
- Wearing mismatched foundation
- Applying foundation on top of dry, flaky skin
- Over powdering
- Just make sure to blend, blend, and blend. That’s one of the biggest problems for girls. Also make sure to blend down your jawline into your neck when applying your foundation. It prevents the very noticeable makeup lines.
- Don't rub the makeup from side to side which will actually remove the product from the skin, pat it gently using the index finger, blend with a light tapping motion.
- Don't slather foundation all over the face like moisturizer.
- Remember to blend the hairline, under the jawline, and in front of the ears to avoid a makeup "mask"
I wish you a merry Christmas and a prosperous new year, from your friendly neighborhood addict.
Written by: Opara Faith Oluchi
Organization: FX Xculsive Hairs & makeovers