Promote Your Business on Adblabla Now!

Advertisement



Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Exclusive Interview with Outstanding Clothing

Featuring on the blog today is one of Africa's finest. She is a very young and talented lady, a student, and a designer. I wouldn't be mistaken if I call her a stylist. Join us as we explore the world of this lady, miss Precious Adigboluja.




9jafrik: Can we please meet you?
Precious: My name is Precious Adigboluja, I am from Ogun State. I am a designer, fun-loving person, very passionate, talented, down-to-earth, and a huge music fan. I also love to cook, not a fan of laziness.

9jafrik:
You say you are a designer, do you have a brand, and what is it about?
Precious: Yes I do, my brand name is Outstanding Clothing, and it is a unisex clothing brand.
To talk about a true "fashionista" to the core, "Outstanding Clothing" is full of uniqueness, star trend, difference, passion, outrage, beauty, style, envy, and the colors of nature, suitable, frills to thrill, cultural, perfectly mixed, sexy, and creative, amongst other
Our works of wears range from shirt to blazers, customized jeans, newly created natives, customized Polo(s)/T-shirts, jalamia and host of other styles.

9jafrik: Why did you choose fashion or rather how did you meet fashion?
Precious: Well, it's in the family. Fashion is like my baby, when I design I feel happy and proud of myself. I love nature, the environment and culture and that's my inspiration. Fashion is my passion and it comes from within.

9jafrik: How long have you been in the business?
Precious: Professionally, for 1 year now.

9jafrik: Can you tell us about your educational background?
Precious: My primary school was St. Catherine at Surlere, Secondary school was at Lagos State Model College, Badore and I am presently a student of Redeemer's University where I study English.

9jafrik: As a designer, what can you say is your fashion turn-on?
Precious: Desire, dreams and the power of emotions.




9jafrik: What are your fashion must-haves?
Precious: Waist watch, jeans, perfume, shoes and good cloths.

9jafrik: What should we be expecting from you in the coming years?
Precious: A lot! Because Outstanding Clothing is going world-wide by God's grace. Bigger and higher things are forth-coming.

9jafrik:
Thanks for your time, Precious.


Contact Details
Phone: 08181893880
Bbm: 25A8EFC5
Twitter: @mzcutebee, @irepoutstanding







1 comment: